Just scan it!
*For research purposes only
Fritz, the digitization helper in microscopy
Fritz is your digitization helper for virtual microscopy! Fritz effortlessly digitizes histological sections in first-class image quality and helps you set up a virtual teaching and seminar platform, among other things. Fritz comes equipped as a carefree package and is probably the most affordable solution on the German market. In only 15 minutes you will become a power user – and if you still have questions, the PreciPoint team is always available online and offline. Fritz von PreciPoint, made in Germany.
First class image quality
You can expect top-notch scan quality from Fritz. Every detail in your sample will stand out and nothing will get in the way of your work.
Become a Power User in 15 min.
With Fritz you will be familiar within minutes and start scanning and examining the sample.
Work digitally at an entry-level price
Digital microscopy doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Fritz is affordable and makes digitizing your samples a breeze.
We are there for you: on site, remotely, promptly
We are at your side. Our service advises and helps competently and quickly, so that they can work undisturbed.
Online storage for collaboration
Digital work is ideal for collaboration. To make saving and sharing images as easy as on your smartphone, every Fritz also comes with online storage in our virtual microscopy platform PreciCloud.
Made in Germany
Fritz is German engineering. Completely developed and manufactured in Germany. With the experience of over 30 years in microscopy and automation.
With digitized samples, collaboration, presentation and publication is effective and easy.
Would you like to learn more?
Contact us to learn more about how we can work together to digitize your lab workflows and research collaboration!
Whole Slide Images von Fritz
Use the mouse to navigate through the scans. Use the mouse wheel to zoom.
Sample: Linden tree, Tilia
How does digital microscopy contribute to your research?
You will learn in the webinar about:
1. Technological advances in digital microscopy. – what is possible and what is not
2. The use of analysis algorithms and AI in research.
3. How the Biobank of the University of Marburg uses digital microscopy flexibly for your research.
4. product presentation: Fritz- how to easily digitize even difficult samples with our scanner for research.
Supported lenses: 20x or 40x air (Olympus)
Microscopy method: Transmitted light; LED
Barcode scanning: Upon request
Dimensions: 45cm x 40cm x 30cm; 25kg
- Scanspeed: 2 min per slide*
- Scanning parameters: Full or partial sample digitization
- Virtual microscopy platform: Automatic image storage (teaching and seminar purposes)
- Screenshots in seconds
- Remote and real-time access
- Image formats ViewPoint: VMIC, VMS, VMU, GTIF, NDPI, SCN, MRXS, TIF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP*Depending on sample preparation, scan parameters and objectives; 15×15 mm**Depending on the objective used
- Scope of delivery: Digital microscope + computer + virtual microscopy platform + various service and support packages Image formats
- MicroPoint: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, VMIC
- Image formats ViewPoint: VMIC, VMS, VMU, GTIF, NDPI, SCN, MRXS, TIF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Annotations, measurements and image post-processing: CSV / XLS, VPA, FPF
- Software included
Would you like to learn more?
We will be happy to give you a no-obligation online demo of Fritz and answer any questions you may have about the device and digital work.
Simply fill out the form on the right and we will contact you immediately.